This is your opportunity to be a part of our biggest show yet.
The Anti Art Fair calls for greater diversity in the arts and will take place on 4 -7 October 2018. The fair will be a celebration of creativity and the voice for change in the art world that puts the creators at centre stage.
We will be working with a range of partners including Nasty Women Exhibition to showcase a new wave of thinking, artists, and designers who are disillusioned from the status quo. Expect to see works from international artists including immersive installations, feminist and LGBT art, and innovative techniques and styles from the stars of tomorrow
All artist need to be available between 1 – 8th October.
ALL SUBMISSIONS NEED TO BE BASED ON THE THEME OF IDENTITY.
- To submit your work email TAAF@creativedebuts.co.uk with the following by July 16th 2018
- Name and contact details (mobile and email)
- Biography (no more than 50 words)
- Why you want to be part of The Anti Art Fair (no more than 100 words)
- Curated booth design (using template provided below)
- Description of each works submitted including the work’s name, materials used, dimensions, inspirations, and price (no more than 100 words each)
- Portfolio/ Website/ Instagram link